- Brush and floss your teeth.
- Place Prevident Fluoride in Trays (a line of gel where the teeth are located).
- Place trays in mouth for 5 minutes.
- Remove and clean trays.
- Do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes.
- Rinse fluoride trays under cold water to remove excess (brush trays with toothbrush- if able to).
- Store your Fluoride trays in their case, away from children and pets.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Our Hudsonville, MI, dentists are ready to help you and your family get the quality dental care you deserve. Call Hudsonville Dental today at (616) 209-4024, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.